And Other Dumb Questions to Entertain Yourself During a Pandemic
Powered by RedCircle
Kenny and I seem to think that we are entertaining enough to be guests on our own podcast. We can only hope you think the same thing, too.
We each had an assignment to come up with five questions to ask each other. We were not allowed to know what the questions were ahead of time, and they couldn’t be obvious, easy-to-come-by answers.
In other words, we had to think. Ugh!
From asking about mountain biking tales to what beer flavors we would be to garden gnomes – yeah, garden gnomes?!?! – to laminated lists and hall passes, we think we came up with some pretty original questions, and some honestly hilarious answers.
Go ahead – Do this with your person – We dare you! Let us know how it turns out. We’d love to hear what you came up with.
Oh the places we went!
- Fairhope Brewing Company – Fairhope, AL
- Big Beach Brewing – Gulf Shores, AL
- Bonsai Brewing Project – Whitefish, MT
- Storm Peak Brewing Company – Steamboat Springs, CO
- Lowdown Brewery and Kitchen – Denver, CO
Oh the trails we rode:
- Slick Rock – Moab, UT
- Buffalo Creek – Buffalo Creek, CO
- Whitefish, MT
- Steamboat Springs, CO
Support Craft Breweries
- The Craft Beer Concierge – Meet Allo. He started #DrinktheStory and is just a really cool guy
- #DrinktheStory – Join the Facebook Group and share craft beer stories.
- Drink Local Think Global – Donate to their This One’s for You campaign to support local beer industry peeps in need of our help.
- Visit Local Breweries and Get Beer to Go!
I rambled on about our first real mountain biking experience in Moab where Kenny flipped over his handlebars. I also mentioned something about our best worst beer?! Curious? Check it out – It’s a fun story!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST TODAY!
Coming Soon to Google Podcasts.
- Owen X Pishna and Kumquat Asterson, two talented brothers, for creating the show’s theme music
- A Fearless Venture for assisting Ken with the stunning logo design and for putting up with our crap about SEO. Thanks, Teresa and Brian!