We hope you enjoy the first episode of Stout Conversations with the awesome owners and brewers from Bayou Teche Brewing in Arnaudville, Louisiana. These guys are not only proud of their beer, but their heritage, and the beauty of the Bayou Teche surrounding them. Plus, they mention that crazy Chinese beer, Guinness. Wait! What? Tune in to find out more.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel now, so you don’t miss new episodes airing every Sunday night.
What’s it about? Craft beer, of course, but beer is about more than beer. It’s about the connections you make with people while drinking the beer. So, if you have any liking at all to people and being inspired, then this show is for you. Every week we will bring you a new story from all over the U.S.
You will learn about beer, yes, but you will also be inspired by innovative ideas, creative people, and comedic stories.
Future Stout Conversations – Set to air this season, Sunday nights at 9:00 pm EST (in no particular order):
- Brewtography Project – (episode 2) Denver, CO (on YouTube now)
- Lazarus Brewing Company – (episode 3) Austin, TX (on YouTube now)
- Soul Squared Brewing Company – (episode 4) Wellington, CO (on YouTube now)
- The Intrepid Sojourner Beer Project – (episode 5) Denver, CO (on YouTube now)
- Woods Boss Brewing Company – (episode 6) Denver, CO (on YouTube now)
- Guanella Pass Brewery – (episode 7) Georgetown, CO (on YouTube now)
- Broken Compass Brewing Company – (episode 8) Breckenridge, CO (on YouTube now)
- Kettle and Spoke Brewery – (episode 9) Boulder, CO (set to air March 24 at 9:00 pm EST)
- Grossen Bart Brewery – (episode 10) Longmont, CO (set to air March 31 at 9:00 pm EST)
- Dos Luces Brewery – Denver, CO
We’d love your feedback, so be don’t be shy.