Saying hi to a stranger at Single Mill Brewing in Yakima, Washington, we met Brian from Packmule. Selling beer online and utilizing partner breweries in Washington, he delivers craft beer to the people. He’s their Pack Mule.
Buying directly from the breweries and delivering directly to the consumers, he’s dedicated to living the life he loves through craft beer.
Powered by RedCircle
“If I can make a living at driving around and bringing smiles and beer to people’s faces and enjoying the beer as well, I’ll just do that. I don’t need to be rich; I just need to be happy.”
Not only do we talk about how he got started in the craft beer delivery business during COVID, but while we’ve got a Pacific NW beer delivery guy on our podcast, well, we’re also going to tell more about all the places to go when visiting Washington and Oregon. We’re going on location to the Pacific NW.
“You know its going to be a good day when you can go from coffee to to beer and skip all the bullshit in between.”
All you need is a Packmule.
Find him here now!
Drop Brian a note, say hey, order some beer, ask advice, just give a Cheers!
Oh, the places we went!
- Holy Mountain Brewing Company
- Cloudburst Brewing
- Stoup Brewing
- Fair Isle Brewing
- Georgetown Brewing Company
- See our guide on Where to Drink Craft Beer in Seattle.
More in Washington
- Paradise Creek Brewery – Pullman
- Sig Brewing Company – Tacoma
- Trap Door Brewing – Vancouver
- Brothers Cascadia Brewing – Vancouver
- Grains of Wrath Brewing – Camas
- North Jetty Brewing – Long Beach Peninsula
More in Oregon
- Ft. George Brewery – Astoria
- Rogue – Newport
- Deschutes Brewery – Bend
- Ninkasi Brewing Company – Eugene
- AleSong Brewing & Blending – Eugene
- Block 15 Brewing – Corvallis
Oh, the beers we drank!
- Helles Lager from Brothers Cascadia in Vancouver, WA
- Yellow Snow Pilsner brewed with Alaskan spruce tips from Rogue in Newport, OR
We’ve got a coastal beer story coming your way soon with all the breweries along the southern coast of Washington through Oregon. Check back for that.
And Bend? Beer, biking, and boarding? That’s a no-brainer. Stay tuned for where to drink and where to ride in Bend. We’re looking forward to that one as much as you are. In the meantime, if you need some good riding places, we’ve got Durango, Colorado, for you and many more.
PRO TIP: When possible, please check ahead anywhere you go. Many places are re-opening, but some may not be. Due to the C-word, you need to be prepared for restrictions and closures. Be flexible.
Like the podcast?
Buy us a beer.
Let us know you did just that, and we’ll put together a virtual happy hour with you. We’d love to see your smiling faces.
“Ken and April do a fantastic job of mixing the culture of beer and adventure into something akin to a fine barrel-aged sour. They are wise beyond their years. Loving this podcast and it will be on our weekly playlist for SURE!”TheDogInUs
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST TODAY!
- Owen X Pishna and Kumquat Asterson, two talented brothers, for creating the show’s theme music
- A Fearless Venture for assisting Ken with the stunning logo design and for putting up with our crap about SEO. Thanks, Teresa and Brian!