Powered by RedCircle
Seriously, craft beer is everywhere. And not just to purchase and take home, but to drink anywhere you go. From enjoying your favorite craft beer in the grocery store while shopping for dinner to playing a part in your fitness regime to sipping on a cold one at the barbershop. Told you…beer here, beer there, and beer everywhere.
Ken and April tackle this controversial (Really, is it controversial?) topic in this week’s highly acclaimed podcast episode. We debate whether beer belongs everywhere, if it takes away those special moments of enjoying beer with friends and if it’s good for the world to have beer everywhere.
I think you already know our opinions, but we think we’re kind of interesting and will enlighten you with our thoughts this week on the joy (or not) of finding craft beer everywhere!
Oh, the places we went!
Just a few of the examples of finding beer here, beer there, and beer everywhere!
- Movies and Beer – Alamo Drafthouse at various locations
- Books and Beer – Book Bar in Denver and Page & Palette in Fairhope, AL (I think I said Foley on the recording; it is actually Fairhope.)
- Arts and Beer – Canvas and Cocktails at various locations
- Barbershops and Salons and Beer – Barbers and Beer in Fort Lauderdale and Bishops Barbershops in the Pacific NW
- Bike Shops and Beer – Kettle & Spoke in Boulder, CO
- Homebrew Shops and Beer – The Brew Hut in Aurora, CO
- Shopping and Beer – Nordstrom in NYC and trendy urban markets everywhere
- Groceries and Beer – Whole Foods and Targets at various locations
- Fast Food and Beer – Taco Bell, Sonic and Starbucks at various locations
- Fitness and Beer – breweries everywhere
- Entertainment and Beer – amusement parks, flea markets, concerts everywhere
Oh, the beers we drank!
Currently camped about two miles from North Jetty Brewing on the Long Beach Peninsula in Washington, that’s what we’re drinking…Yum!
- Marine Layer IPA from North Jetty Brewing
- Wee Oirish Red from North Jetty Brewing
- The Milkman Knocks Twice Milk Stout from North Jetty Brewing
The things we mentioned:
- Beer is everywhere. Here’s a few tips on finding craft breweries wherever you are.
- 2020 Doesn’t Suck – Listen Now!
- Rise Podcast with Rachel Hollis – anywhere you listen to your podcasts
- MMAWeekly – Dana White and all the MMA news you need.
- Change your mindset – we’ve got a few tips for you.
PRO TIP: When possible, please check ahead anywhere you go. Many places are re-opening, but some may not be. Due to the C-word, you need to be prepared for restrictions and closures. Be flexible.
Like the podcast?
Buy us a beer.
Let us know you did just that, and we’ll put together a virtual happy hour with you. We’d love to see your smiling faces.
“Ken and April do a fantastic job of mixing the culture of beer and adventure into something akin to a fine barrel-aged sour. They are wise beyond their years. Loving this podcast and it will be on our weekly playlist for SURE!”TheDogInUs
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST TODAY!
- Owen X Pishna and Kumquat Asterson, two talented brothers, for creating the show’s theme music
- A Fearless Venture for assisting Ken with the stunning logo design and for putting up with our crap about SEO. Thanks, Teresa and Brian!