Always listen to Grandpa…and the women! They know what they are talking about. And they know how to brew damn good beer. The lessons learned will be valuable, yes, but the humor, that’s everything. The family at Copper Brothel Brewery will make you appreciate family, history, and brothels, all with a sense of humor that is quite often missing in today’s world.
Powered by RedCircle
You want a girl? Order her! She’ll come as a pint of beer, but you’ll get exactly what you ordered.Sammie – head brewer
The Copper Brothel Brewery Family
We’ve said it again and again. Beer is about more than just the beer, and the family here at Copper Brothel Brewery are the epitome of that statement. This family takes a not so pretty history with brothels and turns it into something beautiful and quite fun!
Meet Sammie, Monika, and TJ, family by blood, family by choice, and family by beer. Visiting Tucson? Make the short trip south to meet these guys. You won’t be disappointed. Less than an hour south of Tucson, lies the beautiful Sonoita Valley, home to many Arizona vineyards, but more importantly, home to Copper Brothel Brewery. Family owned and operated, this brewery honors history, family, and beer. In a country with 8,000 breweries, Copper Brothel Brewery offers a unique take on the history of women, the love of family, and the knowledge that humor plays well with beer.
This has brought so many people into our lives that we didn’t know we needed, but now you’re like, “What have I done for 30 years without you?”Sammie, Monika, and TJ
Oh, the places we went!
- New Belgium Brewing Company – Fort Collins, CO
- Odell Brewing Company – Fort Collins, CO
- Ratio Beerworks – Denver, CO
- Big Choice Brewing – Brighton, CO
- Something Brewery – Brighton, CO
- Mother Tucker Brewery – Thornton, CO
- Left Hand Brewing Company – Longmont, CO
Oh, the beers we drank!
- Madame Pearl de Bier American Wheat from Copper Brothel
- Slumber Lumber IPA from Copper Brothel
- Noelle’s Bare Skin Winter Ale from Copper Brothel
- Sticky Pils Pilsner from Soulcraft Brewing
PRO TIP: When possible, please check ahead anywhere you go. Many places are re-opening, but some may not be. Due to the C-word, you need to be prepared for restrictions and closures. Be flexible.
Like the podcast?
Buy us a beer.
Let us know you did just that, and we’ll put together a virtual happy hour with you. We’d love to see your smiling faces.
“Ken and April do a fantastic job of mixing the culture of beer and adventure into something akin to a fine barrel-aged sour. They are wise beyond their years. Loving this podcast and it will be on our weekly playlist for SURE!”TheDogInUs
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST TODAY!
- Owen X Pishna and Kumquat Asterson, two talented brothers, for creating the show’s theme music
- A Fearless Venture for assisting Ken with the stunning logo design and for putting up with our crap about SEO. Thanks, Teresa and Brian!